https://twitter.com/lydiaintraining       Instagram      Pinterest      Google+      Email






Wednesday 9 September 2015

11 FACTS ABOUT ME + Nominated for the Liebster Award

THE RULES:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an 11 question set for the next group of nominees.
3. Choose 5-11 people with under 200 followers to nominate and link them on the post.
4. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag backs!



Cue Nick Jonas singing Introducing Me from Camp Rock 2 in my head for the next hour, because I have been nominated for the Liebster Award (thanks to EJ from ejtheblogger.blogspot.co.uk), which gives me an excuse to write another post alllll about me. Which, clearly, the world wants. Fact no.1: some say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit but personally I think it's an art form. 

Let's do this thing.



THE 11 FACTS ABOUT MOI:
1. Please see the introductory paragraph above.
2. Mamma Mia! is my favourite musical, although I haven't seen it live (*tear rolls down cheek*) and an excellent film. Excellent. Well, Colin Firth will do that for any film.
3. On a rainy day, there is nothing like watching an Agatha Christie, under a blanket, with my mum and a bowl of Mr Potato Head soup (Covent Garden's cheese and bacon soup renamed by my sister and I when we were younger).
4. A cup of tea is instantly calming and, although I am in so many ways a perfect fit for the British stereotype, I don't drink English Breakfast or Earl Grey. Sugar, milk, fairy dust, I don't care what you put in it: PG Tips won't beat a cup of Clipper peppermint tea.
5. My favourite book is Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen.
6. My secret life dream is to play Elizabeth Bennet in a film production of Pride and Prejudice
7. As a one-off, I binge-watched every single episode of 30 Rock in under 2 months in Summer. 
8. I've also seen every episode of Friends over time, but who hasn't?
9. My favourite song is Roxanne by The Police.
10. I can't rap, but I like to in private or when with very close friends, probably after a certain beverage. 



EJ'S QUESTIONS:
What made you want to start blogging?
I've  loved writing since I was little and after reading blogs for a while I wanted my own url to put memories, thoughts and all that jazz.

What do you like about blogging?
Being able to scroll back through things I've done and clothes I've seen.

Do you think your personality and style is reflected through the way you blog?
I'd like to think so.

How can you see yourself and your blog doing in 5 years?
Possibly floating about somewhere in the blogosphere, but we might be non-existent.

What is one good thing about you?
I agree with the "tidy house, tidy mind" idea.

What is one bad thing about you?
I pay too much attention to little imperfections.

How would you describe yourself in one word?
Seventeen.

If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
If I said "world peace", someone would want to stop world hunger. If I said "stop world hunger", someone would want to help abandoned puppies. If I said "help abandoned puppies", someone would want to save the rainforests. Considering this, I will ask for England to get a Brandy Melville. We really need one.

Where is your favorite place on earth?

Home.

If you could meet anyone in the world (from the past or present), who would you meet?
Jane Austen.

If you could go back in time, where and what time would you go to?

18th Century England, to go to a ball and visit Jane Austen (this would also be my ideal episode of Doctor Who if I was a companion).



MY NOMINEES:
carpe-everything.blogspot.co.uk
tresbeau.co/
girlseekinghappiness.blogspot.co.uk
infinitelyfashionate.com
sophiapatelblog.wordpress.com


MY QUESTIONS for you to answer if you feel like it:
1. How old are you?
2. How many languages do you speak?
3. What is your dream career?
4. If you could live in a TV show for a day, which would you choose?
5. Do you have any plans to travel?
6. What is your favourite city?
7. What is your favourite place to shop?
8. Whose celebrity style do you admire the most?
9. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without?
10. Insert your favourite quote:



No comments:

Post a Comment